Re: Bible software for Windows 10

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

One last question, Sharon, are you saying that a disk differs from what’s on download?  As I indicated, even without the missing books, the download differed radically from what you would find in a Catholic bookstore, or from my old faithful disk.  However, I’m perfectly willing to try again, I’m bound and determined to find what I want somehow or other.  I’ll try and contact them sometime today.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of M. D. Justice
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 8:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Bible software for Windows 10

I have used downloaded software and modules from the OnlineBible.net website for many years, and I am now on Windows 10. There are quite a few Bible versions (KJV, Webster, American Standard Version, etc.) that are no longer under copyright and therefore free downloads, and there are some available copyright versions (such as 1984 NIV) for a small one time fee. Free Modules include Strong’s concordance, commentaries, dictionaries, and other resources. Word search and phrase serch can be set for the entire Bible or specified segments, and it is possible to search by Strong’s numbers. The OLB organization has a good business relationship with Answers in Genesis.

Mike Justice,