Re: how to close a account folder outlook 2010

Van Lant, Robin

If you are not using the account, you might as well remove it.  I’m not sure why it’s showing as grayed out.  To remove it, go to the file menu with Alt F, then arrow down to info and tab till you hear account settings.  Go into account settings and you’ll get to a dialog box that allows you to check the account you want to remove from a list of your accounts and then tab to the Remove button.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin hunkin
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 5:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how to close a account folder outlook 2010

Hi. Have two e-mail folders, neilmarvin@..., but the top folder, when I try to close, it is greyed out, and so how to fix this, or just totally remove the accounts in mail. Can any one help me out. Or do I just go to control panel, mail, and there’s only one yahoo account, and or do I just then totally delete the profile I set up. Did looking for some tools, but could not seem to get rid of that, can you help. Using office 2010, jaws 18, windows 10 64 bit pro. Thanks.

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.