From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 8:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Bible software for Windows 10

Watch them, though.  My copy of the NAB had several books missing, including every single book that contained only one chapter, and the entire book of acts.  Navigating their stuff is a pleasure, but I found this a rather serious omission.  I first got suspicious when I found their book total to be wrong.

Also, I was looking for a true study Bible, like the print copies I could buy in a bookstore, or like the one I had, but got nothing but the basic text.

Ted