From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kerry Fielding
Sent: 23 June 2017 11:13
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How accessible is Word Press for creating websites with JAWS?

Steve.  i have also built many websites using WordPress and literally done two of them over the last couple of weeks.  Just out of interest, what theme do you recommend and how do you insert links using the buttons on the toolbar?  I must admit after returning to creating review sites after a few years break, I've found WordPress to be better than ever now.

Cheers.

Kerry

On 22/06/2017 16:42, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi David,

I built my own web site at http://www.comproom.co.uk using Wordpress.

I also offer Wordpress training for those interested, and I am totally blind.

And yes, I have used JAWS and Window-Eyes and NVDA for web development.

All the best

Steve