From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: 16 June 2017 14:36
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Anyone use NoteTab Pro as a text editor?

I’ve used NoteTab Pro as my primary txt file editor and also my HTML editor for many years with Window-eyes.

Now that I’m using JAWS 18, I’m finding an issue.

When I open a txt file in NoteTab Pro, Jaws doesn’t read anything.

Changed cursors from PC to Jaws doesn’t seem to do anything.

If I unload Jaws with insert+f4 and launch it again while the document is open in NoteTab pro, then it reads just fine.

Anyone have a clue what is going on and what I need to do to have it read fine when I open the file in the first place?

Thanks,

Richard