suggestions/workarounds required for vstfs

Shankar C

Hi all, greetings.
As the subject line says, I need some work arounds for the visuall
studio team server foundation.
Actually, I am using the web version of vstfs to add the questions for
the inspection tool.
When my focus goes on the questions options like, pass/fail, yes/no.
multiple choice, the jaws just reads the text. and, when I press enter
on any options, the options are not getting activated.
In the end of the questions, there is a message displayed saying, To
add double click or drag & drop one of these question types onto the
form.
How can I use dragg and drop feature on the web with jaws.

1 will help me to find the workarounds for above mentioned issues.

Hope some

email: harshalgips@gmail.com
msn: harshalgips@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a