how to close a account folder outlook 2010

marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi. Have two e-mail folders, neilmarvin@..., but the top folder, when I try to close, it is greyed out, and so how to fix this, or just totally remove the accounts in mail. Can any one help me out. Or do I just go to control panel, mail, and there’s only one yahoo account, and or do I just then totally delete the profile I set up. Did looking for some tools, but could not seem to get rid of that, can you help. Using office 2010, jaws 18, windows 10 64 bit pro. Thanks.