Re: How accessible is Word Press for creating websites with JAWS?

David & his pack of dogs

I'd like the shortcuts please. Btw, I love your tagline.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kerry Fielding
Sent: June 23, 2017 3:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How accessible is Word Press for creating websites with JAWS?

Hi. There are also plenty of shortcut keys to use for WordPress and some of them are not dissimilar to MS word, the headings for example.
Control+1 - 6 if my memory serves me correctly though it could be
control+shift. I can send a link here to a list of them if anyone is
interested.

Cheers.

Kerry

On 23/06/2017 06:18, David & his pack of dogs wrote:
Where would one find the visual editor?