From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS)
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 4:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Will this new Microsoft speech dictation software work well
with JAWS?

Sounds interesting. I tried one a while back from the same British outfit
that brought us the Thunder screen reader. It would read just about
anything, but navigation was awful. You just started at the beginning and
plowed straight through. Heaven help you if you had to stop and close the
reader. Forget trying to get back where you were.

Ted