From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 10:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: wireless headsets and keyboards are at risk too.

I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 1:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

No one wants to hack our pc or our facebook... If we were rich and famous or had a high security job maybe. Otherwise no one is interested in hacking you or me... It just isnt worth the work involved. People need to stop over hyping hacking it is not an issue for the average user that uses common sensse while on the net. Sure a sniper could shoot me as I walk out my door. but do we worry about that constantly?
On 6/23/2017 10:14 AM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:
There are capture programs to do that very thing, and send it to a remote location. That's a pretty specific hack, though. If that's what's happening, it's not a rank stranger. It occurs to me as I write this that we're straying far from the strait and narrow here.

Ted