Re: Opening Outlook attachments

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I thought that was a sequential thing--January February, Etc.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 1:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Opening Outlook attachments

Yes, that is hoe it used to work for me on Excel 2007 at home and work.  At home I have Excel 2016 and here at work I have Excel 2013.  Auto fill does not work on either version of Excel now.

Here at work on Excel 2013 I have a column with the words “office” or “lunch” in it.  Even though lunch repeats 10 times and office repeats 20 times, it doesn’t auto fill.  I Googled the steps to enxure that auto fill is turned on, but no dope?   I must be overlooking something, but I cannot find it.  Crap!  Auto fill is on by default as I remember it.

Thanks for trying.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks