From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 12:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: wireless headsets and keyboards are at risk too.

Someheadsets do have longer range, but nowadays usually are digital and once again it would not be very straight forward to intercept this and listen, but even if one could this would not give anybody access to your Facebook account or other accounts which would only be possible if they can somehow record what you type on your keyboard.