From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 12:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: wireless headsets and keyboards are at risk too.

And that's under optimal conditions, add walls and it should go down
quite a lot.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, a wireless keyboard works at a distance
of 40 or 50 feet at most so first of all somebody needs to be relatively
close and secondly they need some pretty sophisticated equipment to not only
intercept but also decode these signals.