Re: Asking about aVG

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I might add it messes up system restore, and that’s too valuable a tool to lose.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 6:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Asking about aVG

Forget about AVG.  JAWS  users on other lists have reported that it is no longer accessible and has not been for several versions.  And the latest version of Avast is mo longer accessible, either.  Switch to MSE or Windows Defender instead. It provides satisfactory anti-virus protection and is still totally accessible with JAWS.

Gerald