Re: Wireless router password & Jaws

Hi Laura,

If you changed your Facebook password then it still makes no sense how somebody would get access to your Facebook account by hacking into your router.

Have you managed to change your router’s password?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Wireless router password & Jaws

Sometimes Facebook can be a “problem child” but that does not apply in this case …… Through various means I have been able to verify and confirm beyond any doubt my router was hacked into which is how the access to FB occurred …… And there was nobody parked outside my place in a van or otherwise (LOL).

Laura