From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Aidan
Sent: June-22-17 1:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How accessible is Word Press for creating websites with JAWS?

Hi.
So steve, tell me, do you need to know html 5 or any of that well to build a
site with wordpress? Or are they doing it in a easyer way?

On 22/06/2017, Steve Nutt <steve@comproom.co.uk> wrote:
Hi David,

I built my own web site at http://www.comproom.co.uk using Wordpress.

I also offer Wordpress training for those interested, and I am totally
blind.

And yes, I have used JAWS and Window-Eyes and NVDA for web development.

All the best

Steve