Re: How accessible is Word Press for creating websites with JAWS?

Steve Nutt

Hi David,

I built my own web site at http://www.comproom.co.uk using Wordpress.

I also offer Wordpress training for those interested, and I am totally blind.

And yes, I have used JAWS and Window-Eyes and NVDA for web development.

All the best

Steve