From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of brian albriton
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: 2016 and advanced find

Hi, Richard.
I use control-shift-f to bring up the advanced find.
I'm still playing with f3 and will try control-e.
So here's an example.
I'd press control shift-f and the initial choice is a edit combo wher you can type in a string you might find in the subject.
So I would type in sticky keys
Press enter and after a few secondsthe program would stop searching.
At that point I would press f6 to get quickly to the results.
I would then select all the messages either delete or perhaps move them somewhere.
All the best, Brian

Brian