Can?t tell if registry items are checked in CCleaner

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

Can’t tell if registry items are checked in CCleaner with Jaws

CCleaner registry cleaner recent versions, Win XP 32 and Win 7 64. Jaws 11 and 13..

Can’t tell if items in the result list are checked. Jaws always says they are checked even when they are not. Jaws cursor shows graphics labeled corner and checked. Not indicated when moving through the list. Spacebar changes state but Jaws doesn’t indicate. Always says checked Tried setting graphics from labeled to all. Still need to use Jaws cursor to find out if something is checked or not.

Add New Configuration
Application CCleaner64
Configuration Name CCleaner64
Ok

Window Classes - CCleaner64
New Class Assigned Classes
SysListView32
Assign to:
3State[didn’t work]
Button
CheckBox[didn’t work]
ComboBox[didn’t work]
Dialog
Edit
EditCombo[didn’t work]
ExtendedSelectListBox[didn’t work]
Graphic
GroupBox
HeaderBar
HotKey
Irrelevant
ListBox[didn’t work]
ListView[didn’t work]
MS Active Accessibility[didn’t work]
MultilineEdit[didn’t work]
MultiSelectListBox [didn’t work]
PasswordEdit
RadioButton
ReadOnlyEdit
ScrollBar
Slider
SpinBox
Static
StatusBar
TabControl
ToolBar
ToolTip
TreeView
OK Cancel Add Class Remove Class

I didn’t try everything but doubt the others would help.

How do I conclude the state which is clearly shown as a graphic with the Jaws cursor to be indicated with using regular navigation. Spacebar changes state but Jaws always says an item is checked when navigating to it in the list. Customize list view didn’t help either.

Windows 7 654, Jaws 13.