Re: I am selling my Jaws 18

David & his pack of dogs

I too, have migrated but, still have WE on my computer. Just don't have it start up automatically like it used too. JAWS are now my primary screen reader. I just have the other 2, NVDA and Window Eyes as back up. All 3 have the latest updates even though Window Eyes will have no more updates. Before installing it on a desktop I made sure it was updated to the latest version 9.5 or something.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of bob jutzi
Sent: June 22, 2017 3:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I am selling my Jaws 18

I was migrated from Window-eyes which I purchased before the existence of NVDA and had kept updated for the most part. I was at the latest Window-eyes release 9.5.4 so was migrated over to Jaws for nothing out-of-pocket.

On 6/22/2017 6:02 AM, bob jutzi wrote:
I was migrated from Window-eyes.

On 6/22/2017 1:53 AM, David & his pack of dogs wrote:
The male part of my brain is kicking in here. If you used NVDA for
the last 2 years, why would you get JAWS 18? $275, is cheap unless
you paid nothing. Personally, I have used JAWS for the same period of
time as you have and am quite happy with the help Sieghard and others
have given me. But, to each his own, I suppose.