From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Opening Outlook attachments

You can also try Jaws Key+A when you are in an open message, it usually put focus on the attachments list.

You can then use right arrow or left arrow to move around, Jaws says “Press Alt+Down arrow for more options” and either that or Shift+F10 will open the menu where you have things like “Open”, “Save As”, “Save All Attachments”, “Remove Attachment” etc.

Regards,

Sieghard