Re: I am selling my Jaws 18

David & his pack of dogs

The male part of my brain is kicking in here.  If you used NVDA for the last 2 years, why would you get JAWS 18?  $275, is cheap unless you paid nothing. Personally, I have used JAWS for the same period of time as you have and am quite happy with the help Sieghard and others have given me.  But, to each his own, I suppose.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of bob jutzi
Sent: June 21, 2017 12:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: I am selling my Jaws 18

The subject says it all.

After using Jaws since mid. May, I decided to part with my Jaws 18 and stick with NVDA which has been my steady screen reader for the past two years.  Along with my preferring the UI of NVDA and the fact that it supports everything I use extremely well, both my wife and I are unemployed so I can't warrant spending money on screen access for the foreseeable future.

$275 and I will cover the $75 transfer fee.  I do take Paypal, jutzi@....

I will Email serial and authorization numbers upon transfer of license.