Re: I am selling my Jaws 18

John Farley <john_farley@...>

Hi Bob,

I am in the UK and have a JAWS licence and so will not be buying your licence, sorry about that. However, could you please answer the following?

What applications do you use NVDA for which are also covered by JAWS?

More to the point, what could JAWS do for you that NVDA cannt?

Regards, John

Tel: +44 (0) 1442 259243

Mob: +44 (0) 7815 056076