Re: Is There a Possibility...

netbat66

if you have openbook 8, (i don't know about newer versions) then you would be able to use the real speak voices that came with openbook 8. this was a stand alone package.
another option, but is expensive is the stand alone vocalizer voice package from the i t guys. but it costs $115
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=242&zenid=ae9c052727036d11230fabd36b129bb0

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 5:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is There a Possibility...

Of getting the Realspeak Solo Direct Voices to work by themselves outside of JAWS within the Windows Operating Systems? The reason why I ask this is because I have "Gold Wave", an audio software that comes with a text-to-speech converter, and it seems the only voices I can get to work in there are the SAPI voices I've installed on my machine. I've tried installing the Realspeak voices from the CD that came with JAWS 8.0, but it says these versions will only work on 32-bit operating systems. I want to try putting registry keys for these voices in the Registry Editor, but I'm not sure if this will actually work. What can I do next?

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.