From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan
Robbins
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 4:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: questions on WordPress.

I tinkered with setting up a website at one point just to learn some basic
fundamental things. I did find in using word press, that depending on which
theme won uses it can make a difference in terms of accessibility.

On Jun 19, 2017, at 6:28 AM, James Homuth <james@the-jdh.com> wrote:

I've done both. Of course setting up a website does require you have a
little more knowledge, but it's perfectly doable.