Re: questions on wordpress.

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Do we know if any have tried contacting WordPress about addressing limitations as far as screen readers are concerned? Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shankar C
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 11:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: questions on wordpress.

hi there,
thanks for the way out!
I got the method
will surely do some research on this and if I failed to edit the file, will come back and ask for other solutions.
thanks for your time.
take care.

On 6/18/17, Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com> wrote:
While I do not use Wordpress, a google search for edit php in
Wordpress found this link.
Perhaps it would be helpful:
http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-edit-wp-config-php-fi
le-in-wordpress/