Re: I need few keyboard command for outlook desktop app
I'll see if I can help.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. I use control+y then either arrow down to the folder I want or hit the first letter. So, control+y, then d for drafts or you may find deleted first, in which case, just hit d again.
2. To create a group, tap alt then h then c then g.
Give the group a name. Then tab to the options for adding members. Once you have all the members added and it is saved. When you send a message, put the group name in the to field.
3. Hit Alt+f then t for options. Arrow down to calendar. Tab through there to find your options. You probably want to set a default alert and perhaps other things.
Or, you can set an alert for individual appointments if you do not want all appontments to have an alert.
I don't have the exact steps for that, but if you type set alert in the help, you will find it.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Adekoya Rasak
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 5:03 AM
Subject: I need few keyboard command for outlook desktop app
I will like to ask for few keyboard command for outlook.
1. How do I move to send and draft item. I know control +shift+I is
for inbox and that of O is for outbox.
2. How do I create a group contact as well as send mail to such group
3. If I create meeting or task, is there sound that can remind me for that?
"I am a custodian of positive influence. what about you?"