From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adekoya Rasak
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 5:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: I need few keyboard command for outlook desktop app

Hello,

I will like to ask for few keyboard command for outlook.
1. How do I move to send and draft item. I know control +shift+I is
for inbox and that of O is for outbox.
2. How do I create a group contact as well as send mail to such group
I created?
3. If I create meeting or task, is there sound that can remind me for that?

Regard.

"I am a custodian of positive influence. what about you?"