Re: questions on wordpress.

Stephanie Switzer

That sounds right. To edit them you would to know PHP which is a type of code. I do remember that there is a theme where you can edit the text without modifying the PHP files, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. I used it on one of my sites, but unfortunately my sites not up at the moment so I can't go look. Maybe you can look at the description of available themes. I seem to remember that the description mentioned that you can do this. I just hope it's still available.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2017, at 12:34 AM, Shankar C <harshalgips@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Stephanie and Richard
thanks for the response.
actually, i am on Hosted server

I perchased the server from go daddy.
actually, i hurd from
some 1 that, we need to edit php files.

but, i dont no how to edit them.

On 6/18/17, Stephanie Switzer <emmanrusty@gmail.com> wrote:
1. In most themes you have to modify the theme files it will probably be
certain files you need to modify though. I don't know how to do this since i
lack experience with any type of coding except html. Also check out the
themes wordpress has to offer. Some of them will let you customize the text
once installed.2. Categories are what you would clasify the blog articles
you write under eg. Lawsuits, technology, rants etc. 3. I know there's a way
to code them in, but i don't know how. There is also a widgit that will let
you customize menus from your categories. Google and the wordpress forums
should be able to provide you with more information.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2017, at 1:26 PM, Shankar C <harshalgips@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all, good morning.
This is Shankar from india.
I have a cupple of questions on wordpress.
I hope some 1 will help me to find the answers.

1. How can I remove the footer text powered by wordpress.
2. What is the turm categories in wordpress.
3. How can I add home, about us, and contact us page on menus

I am using badeyes theam on my website.

The website is

www.tech-accessibility.in

4.