Re: questions on wordpress.

Stephanie Switzer

1. In most themes you have to modify the theme files it will probably be certain files you need to modify though. I don't know how to do this since i lack experience with any type of coding except html. Also check out the themes wordpress has to offer. Some of them will let you customize the text once installed.2. Categories are what you would clasify the blog articles you write under eg. Lawsuits, technology, rants etc. 3. I know there's a way to code them in, but i don't know how. There is also a widgit that will let you customize menus from your categories. Google and the wordpress forums should be able to provide you with more information.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2017, at 1:26 PM, Shankar C <harshalgips@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all, good morning.
This is Shankar from india.
I have a cupple of questions on wordpress.
I hope some 1 will help me to find the answers.

1. How can I remove the footer text powered by wordpress.
2. What is the turm categories in wordpress.
3. How can I add home, about us, and contact us page on menus

I am using badeyes theam on my website.

The website is

www.tech-accessibility.in

4.