Re: I've Messed Up my Outlook Calendar

Rick Miller

For example, I have an appointment scheduled for the 19th.  After I initially open the calendar by hitting Ctrl-F2 and arrow three times to the right to bring me to the 19th, it shows that I have no appointments.  After I hit the Tab key once JAWS says that the 16th is selected.  When I get into the view mode by hitting Alt-V I tab once to where there is the option to change the view.  When I hit the Enter key it shows that Calendar is selected, which is just what I want.  But still, when I right arrow three times to the 19th and then hit the tab key once it says that the 16th is selected.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I've Messed Up my Outlook Calendar

Check your calendar folders. Are the ones you use checked? Also make sure your view settings had not changed -- are you now in side-by-mode, rather than overlaid, for example?

Dave
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 19:55

I am not using Icloud  I am using a PC.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:00 AM

Rick,

When in any inbox, do a Ctrl Y command, then go to bottom of tree, right arrow to open ICloud and arrow down to calendar and make sure you select it. If you can’t open the tree, you have gotten signed out of ICloud somehow. Also, the family  calendar or another may have gotten selected by mistake. This has happened to me in the past

Al

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:08 AM
Subject: I've Messed Up my Outlook Calendar

Dear Listers:

I am using Windows 10 and JAWS 18.

I have done something that has messed up my Outlook calendar.  My calendar appears to be closed, and just arrowing to the right or hitting the Enter key will not open it.  And even when it is open, not all of my appointments appear on the given date.  What can I do to fix all this?

Rick Miller

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.