From: Russell Solowoniuk
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 4:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Open Book & Jaws 18

Hi Laura,

Did you check to see if the correct scanner is selected? I can’t quite recall where to go for this, either “Advanced > Devices, or Launch > devices?

Russell

On Jun 15, 2017, at 2:43 PM, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@...> wrote:

Hello,

I’m using Open Book version 9 and Jaws 18 …… I can’t get Open Book to scan a document.  Usually I open the program and press the space bar to scan.  When I press the space bar to scan it says “Open Book untitled one”.  If I press the space bar again it says “Acquisition canceled”.

Can anybody help? …… I’ve never had this problem before.

Thanks,

Laura