Re: visual studio 2017

Soronel Haetir

It's usable, in a lot of ways I would say it's not as good as vs2015
was at least when using it with jaws. For instance, in vs2017 the edit
fields in the project wizard were voiced as edit fields (echo as you
arrow back and forth) but that doesn't work in 2017 - even after
adding a profile override to configNames.ini.

That being said, at least when using visual c++ the compiler is a real
step forward. It found several nasty bugs just waiting to bite me that
the vs2015 compiler didn't catch.

On 6/15/17, Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@...> wrote:
Hi guys,

Anybody know how is the accessibility of this new version of visual studio?

I would like to know specifically in the ASP interface, and VB interface.

Thanks in advance,

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...