Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:59
Subject: Re: Problem selecting text from the screen, OCR won't work?

It takes the screen and puts it in a buffer where you can move around and read it as needed.  I can’t think of a better way of putting it.  I use it a lot.  When ever I can’t read or nabigate a screen I will try to virtualize it so I can review and most often copy information that I can not otherwise get access to.

Its very handy.

Regards

Tom Bisset