Quick way to find the page range in Adobi reader?

Shannon

Hi

I have a payroll report that is several pages sometimes only 2 but as many as 20.  I need to print a hard copy of the last page.

When I use WE I do a  Mouse find for the word “All”. Then I would use the mouse to read the different radio selections down to the page range box. Now I know how many pages there are in the  document 1 – 8 or 1 – 15 however many there are, I arrowed back up to the page range selection and click that radio button tab once to the edit box and type the number of the last page and press enter to print.

I can’t figure out the quick way to do this with JAWS. The JAWS find command will not find all. It always fails.

It is a lot of tabbing to get to the radio buttons and the page range is just past that

Thanks for your time

Shannon