From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 9:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Speaking percentage in copy or move dialogs in Windows 10

Hi Joseph,

In windows 7, if I copy a file, I don't get a dialog, but when I go to paste it, I can tab to a, More Information button, is this the checkbox / button you're referring to, or are the options different in Windows 10 verses Windows 7?  Thanks much.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.