Re: I've Messed Up my Outlook Calendar

Rick Miller

I am not using Icloud.  I am using a PC.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I've Messed Up my Outlook Calendar

Rick,

When in any inbox, do a Ctrl Y command, then go to bottom of tree, right arrow to open ICloud and arrow down to calendar and make sure you select it. If you can’t open the tree, you have gotten signed out of ICloud somehow. Also, the family  calendar or another may have gotten selected by mistake. This has happened to me in the past

Al