Re: Jaws updates

Angel

People will save for going to blindness conventions. Where they might purchase things to take home with them. Or they might give themselves various treats throughout the years. They never complain, they have to purchase food for their dog
guides. They don't demand the government, or dog guide schools pay for their dogs food, or medical care. I don't think. One must have extra money on hand for public transport. Or Uber cars, if necessary. What is the difference between saving five dollars a month for a sma, and all the ancillary expenses particular to either an adult, or a blind adult.----- Original Message -----
From: "David & his pack of dogs " <myguidedogis@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws updates

It can be a logistical nightmare, I know. But, I've seen those who have more money than they know what to do with and would drop $100 or more on dinner but, can't find the money for something like this. Or, spend money on junk food and say they have no money. I take no stand. However, my sibling falls into the latter category. The most offensive thing was when we offered to get toiletries for her at Costco because we were going there for our monthly shopping and toiletries are cheaper there. Naturally she would reimburse us. Her comment? "Why should I buy it, I can get ... to give it to me"