Re: Jaws updates

Angel

How can we be expected to be considered responsible blind adults, capable enough to become employed, or to be able to care for ourselves, if we can't even save five dollars a month to renew our smas?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@windstream.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws updates

The only thing, I don't think you can pay $5 a month, I think you have to pay $120.00 in one whack, which is very hard for some people, who might find it easier to pay $5 a month. However, logistically, $5 a month would cost FVO more than $120 every two years - cost in terms of logistics, processing, cost of processing, recording, etc.

Best from,

Carolyn