From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Removing Older Versions of JFW

Tina,

Sure defragging is no problem. Also finding your disk space is
easy. Both
are accessed the same way:

1. Windows Explorer (Windows+E)

A. To find the amount of space, use the JAWS cursor
Arrow down and you will hear information about the hard drive,
the amount of
space used and the amount of space still available.
PC cursor when you're done.

2. Windows Explorer (Windows+E)
Arrow to your C: drive and press Alt+Enter
B. Defrag.
Ctrl+Tab to the next pane
Then tab to the defrag button and press Enter
Tab to the Analyze button and wait until it's done.
If defrag is recommended you can read this by searching with the
JAWS
cursor.
If recommended, then tab to the start button and press Enter.
Go have some coffee or tea, read a book, etc. It could take
several hours or
several minutes, depending on how much defragging is necessary.
When its done you will see a dialog with a report button and a
Close button.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my Dell Latitude E6520 using Windows 7, San Francisco
Bay Area