Re: Need help with using jaws on microsoft online package

Adekoya Rasak

Hello Jim,

thank you for this. I tried to login using microsoftonline.com as we
are told in office to do. but I can find any link for settings. Is it
a button or how is it tag?

Please, kindly guide me on this.

Regard.

Hi Jim,

Thanks a lot for this, at first I tried to find this with Chrome and could
not, I then tried IE and was able to change it. I am so glad you explained
this because this used to be how my Outlook on the web looked like and then
it changed and I found it very unusable. I haven't tried the light version
with Chrome, but on the regular version Chrome does not read any messages at
all, visually they are there, but Chrome will skip right over the entire
message list.
This is the same when I log into my Bank of Montreal Mastercard account
using Chrome. Jaws reads none of the transaction details, it will read the
column headers like transaction date, date posted, description and the
amount, but no details. If I log in with Internet Explorer all the
transactions are read just fine, I can use table navigation and it works
beautifully. I should mention that I asked one of my employees to look and
visually all the details are there as are the email messages, but there is
something seriously wrong with Chrome on these sites. It really is too bad
since otherwise I find Chrome is very accessible and much faster than IE.
Now I wishMicrosoft would do something about Outlook.com which I use for my
personal email.

Regards,
Sieghard