free web services

marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi. I use jaws and doing a diploma of information technology from http://www.upskilled.edu.au and using http://www.pluralsight.com for my course. Now doing a couple of subjects about web services. My issue is, I don’t have a credit card and to get the free webservices via Microsoft windows azure, or amazon web services. So, any ideas, does any one know of any other webservice coloud platforms that doesn’t require a credit card.

Any ideas.

My lecturer Darrell Klar is trying to look, but I thought I would ask, as some one asked about creating a web site on word press.

If this topic is not on topic, then e-mail me privately off list.

Thanks.

Marvin.