Re: Need help with using jaws on microsoft online package

Adekoya Rasak

hello.
How do I change to the like version.
Please guide me on this.

On 12/06/2017, Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I can second the advice to switch to the Light version of Outlook web
access. My workplace also just moved from Groupwise to Outlook last week,
and thankfully a friend had told me earlier about the Outlook Light version.
It works great.

Good luck.

Russell
On Jun 12, 2017, at 11:16 AM, Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello, I have found that by far, the most helpful and important option
to change is in Options, outlook version, and to use the lite mode.
Then, you are not presented with Tree Views which are highly difficult
to navigate, but a more typical interface, very similar to Gmail's
Basic HTML version, all check boxes and links are very clearly
labeled, and Outlook on the web in lite mode is very useable.
Thanks.

On 6/12/17, Adekoya Rasak <rasakadekoya@gmail.com> wrote:
hello All,

My office just switch to office 365 and I need to know how to access
my company email using microsoftonline.com to access my email in the
situation when I am not at office. I login to the page and signed in
successfully but I have challenge navigating the web page.
I will be usinng the web app soon but not yet.
any help guys. any one with experience on this.

Regard.

--
Rasak Adekoya
|Public Awareness and Communications Manager
USAID Civil Society Project (SACE)

17, Euphrates Street, Maitama, Abuja

T: +2348034829045, +2348090359417
E: radekoya@kemonics.com