dictionary manager

Stan Holdeman

Listers: Running jaws 13, latest update on XP machine.

Today I corrected the pronunciation of the name of the new Cubs manager in my default dictionary. After closing the dictionary and saying yes I wanted to save the change, I got an error report notice. After saying I did not want to send to Microsoft, I got a notice that Dr. Watson Debugger had to close. Then I ascertained that the change I had made was indeed working, but when I later wanted to make another change, I could not open dictionary manager, neither with the shortcut jaws key plus D nor from the jaws utility menu. I had to reboot to access the manager again.

Is this happening to others?
Is it a bug or can I make some correction?

Also, is there a shortcut way to directly access the default manager without going through the application dictionary?

Stan