Re: Accessing the sheet code excel 2016

Matthew Bullis

Do you mean you want to rename a worksheet? If so, it's in the ribbon. Alt H, then O, then R.
Matthew

On Jun 12, 2017, at 4:55 AM, Steve Griffiths <steve.griffiths@...> wrote:

Hi Pablo,

When I right click a sheet tab, the only option I get that includes the word code is "View Code", but this just takes me into the VBA editor. The name of the document that's open in each case is "Sheet N code" where N is the number of the sheet.

Steve

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: 12 June 2017 09:58
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Accessing the sheet code excel 2016

Hi group.

I  am looking the way to open the excel sheet code of an excel file. I am not talking about the Microsoft visual basic for applications editor, I am talking about the sheet code editor. Normally mouse users make a right mouse button on the sheet tab, and on the context menu appears sheet code. But jaws users can’t do that, and  I haven’t found the way to access to the sheet code. Anybody knows a way to get there>

Thanks in advance,

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guidedogs@...