If I press "windows r, which brings up the run dialog, Jaws says, "Windows r, run dialog, please enter a filename or internet resource, and Windows will open it for you."
I'd like it to say all that, excluding the keys I'm pressing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2017, at 6:55 AM, Vic Beckley <vic.beckley3@...> wrote:

I had it set to intermediate. I will try advanced to see what happens. Thanks to you and Ashly for the response.

Best Regards From Ohio,

Vic

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 7:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Document settings for reading in IE

What is your speech verbosity set too?Beginner says all kinds of stuff, intermediate cuts down on that and expert says very little...
On 6/9/2017 3:08 PM, Ashleigh Piccinino wrote:

This might not be what you’re looking for, but when on any web site in IE, you can press insert v for your quick settings. Go to your document settings and under general, you’ll find some reading settings. Make sure the checkbox for “document automatically reads” is unchecked and press the okay/execute button.

Hope this helps,

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10