From: "SingingHearts" <singinghearts@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 20:39
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Removing Older Versions of JFW

Wow, there's more to this than I would have thought. Here I was
thinking that it would be an easy way to free up space/declutter,
since my computer keeps telling me that it's low on disc space. Where
can I find the information about how big the hard disc is and how much
of the space is free? As it happens, I jumped from 5 to 11 and am
hoping to upgrade to 13 as soon as I get a chance to sit down and do
it. Unfortunately, I tend to get into more trouble than I can get
myself out of when I get too adventurous, so perhaps I'd better leave
well enough alone on this one, then, and find some other programs and
files that can go. I'm glad I asked!!! Btw, is defragging a screen
reader friendly process? Other people have done it for me, but I'm
wondering if I can do it myself.

Cordially,
Tina

On 11/17/11, ptusing <ptusing@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi,
I appreciated Rick's and your comments on using forms and older JAWS
versions and your comments follow my post.

I agree. But how can one use older versions (prior to version 10) with
Windows Seven?

Many thanks.