From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 8:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Connecting to the internet

Sounds like a possible problem with the JAWS script. Another way to
get to the connect item is to press Windows+b. This also puts you
into the system tray, although Windows often calls it something like
'notification chevron'. Arrow down to the internet item and press enter.
Then tab 4 or 5 times, past WiFi and airplane mode and such to the list of
available networks.

Good luck!
At 09:51 AM 6/10/2017, you wrote:
James,

Thanks for the response, but I need to checksome things with you.
When I follow your steps, I hear "unknown script..."

By the insert key I'm assuming you mean the long oblong key at the
bottom left of the numpad. Could F11 be a different number? I have
tried pressing them together and one at a time in quick succession, but
do not get the desired outcome. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Marilyn

Dr. Marilyn Bland - Dallas, Texas.