From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marilyn Bland
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Connecting to the internet

James,

Thanks for the response, but I need to checksome things with you. When I follow your steps, I hear "unknown script..."

By the insert key I'm assuming you mean the long oblong key at the bottom left of the numpad. Could F11 be a different number? I have tried pressing them together and one at a time in quick succession, but do not get the desired outcome. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Marilyn

Dr. Marilyn Bland - Dallas, Texas.