Google Music accessibility

John Martyn

Since this is a new topic and one that could use some attention, Google now
has a music interface to allow you to manage your music and allow you to
upload your library to access anywhere. The application that you download is
completely inaccessible. I might as well jump on this one while it is still
hot and see what I can do since this sounds like a cool thing we should be
able to access now that the android platform is starting to bloom in
accessibility. I'm sure there is an iTunes store app to access this content
so if you know of such an application, speak up.

I'll be jumping on this project right away so there will probably be a new
list created to for beta testing.

Anyone else have some interest in this?

John Martyn