From: Jodie Hoger
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 6:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How do I read comments/notes in red?

Hi Folks,
My manager insists on making notes or comments in red on information and documents I receive through Outlook. I am using Win 10 and Office 16 with latest JAWS.
Can anyone give me some strategies to work out how to know when the font colour has changed to red so I can work out my Manager's notes/comments?
Thanks,
Jo

Sent from my iPhone